Friday, April 5, 2019

Reflection on Mapletree Challenge Forum


The Mapletree Challenge Forum had been an enriching experience for me, as a panel of speakers who came from diverse backgrounds shared about the theme of sustainability which encompassed both the environmental and social aspect.

It allowed me to gain insight on how successful entrepreneurs achieved what they had today through their own means of effort. Different entrepreneurs have different goals as well as different perspectives in terms of what they want in life. In order to attain success, they would stick to the initial goal that they had in mind as they work their way through. This is very relevant to everyone around me especially my undergraduate friends and, including myself. It is no doubt that most people wished they could become an entrepreneur one day. However, not everyone is suited for that. In my opinion, having a successful career is as good as becoming an entrepreneur. Both aspects required us to work smartly and diligently in order to attain such remarkable outcomes.

I am particularly drawn to the speaker Nancy Ling, the co-founder of EcoU, who was one of the panellists at the forum. I appreciate her for her intentions to adopt the sustainable concept in her work as she recognises a prospective market in ecological products. It is heart-warming to hear stories of people who are trying to make something out of their career with positive intentions.

From this forum, I have learnt that not every journey is a smooth journey. There are bound to be obstacles faced along the way, which hinders some from achieving their goals. However, with determination and the right mindset, we would be able to overcome these obstacles and succeed one day.


Commented on Alfian's, Nurul's, and Lu Sheng's blog on 12/04/19

4 comments:

  1. Tanks very much, Jordon, for writing this detailed and insightful reflection on the forum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jordon,

    It was a nicely written reflection. I hope the knowledge shared during the forum will come in handy for you in the near future.

    Cheers,
    Lu Sheng

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jordon,

    Wish you all the best in your journey to build a successful career in future. I believe that your determination will definitely be of a great advantage to you.

    Regards,
    Javier

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is a great herbal doctor who cured me of Hepatitis B. his name is Dr. Imoloa. I suffered Hepatitis B for 11 years, I was very weak with pains all over my body my stomach was swollen and I could hardly eat. And one day my brother came with a herbal medicine from doctor Imoloa and asked me to drink and I drank hence there was no hope, and behold after 2 week of taking the medicine, I started feeling relief, my swollen stomach started shrinking down and the pains was gone. I became normal after the completion of the medication, I went to the hospital and I was tested negative which means I’m cured. He can also cure the following diseases with his herbal medicine...lupus, hay fever, measles, dry cough, diabetics hepatitis A.B.C, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, bile salt disease, fol ate deficinecy, diarrhoea, liver/kidney inflammatory, eye cancer, skin cancer disease, malaria, chronic kidney disease, high blood pressure, food poisoning, parkinson disease, bowel cancer, bone cancer, brain tumours, asthma, arthritis, epilepsy, cystic fibrosis, lyme disease, muscle aches, cholera, fatigue, muscle aches, shortness of breath, alzhemer's disease, acute myeloid leukaemia, acute pancreatitis, chronic inflammatory joint disease, inflammatory bowel disease, Addison's disease back acne, breast cancer, allergic bronchitis, Celia disease, bulimia, congenital heart disease, cirrhosis, fetal alcohol spectrum, constipation, fungal nail infection, fabromyalgia, (love spell) and many more. he is a great herbalist man. Contact him on email; drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. You can also reach him on whatssap- +2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete