Sunday, April 7, 2019

Analytical/Critical Reflection


It has been a fruitful journey thus far. From attending the very first lesson of Effective Communication and not knowing what to expect, till now, I have learnt a lot not just from the professor but also from my peers. The most valuable takeaway from this module is the confidence that I gained to express or portray myself well in front of others, which is also one of the goals that I set for myself during the start of this term. The other goal, which is to converse fluently in English would probably be achieved as I read more. Reading daily had become a habit of mine recently. I believe not only does it allow me to have a strong command in English, it would also sharpen my communication skills in the long run.

The experience of working on the technical report was undoubtedly very fulfilling as I worked with my group members for the first time. As we all know that we had other modules to deal with in this academic term, we made sure that all our decisions made for the project were always on the right track since our very first meeting. The fact that all of us had some background information with regards to the theme of the project was a bonus too. However, as much as everything sounded smooth-sailing, it was inevitable that our group faced some hiccups during certain occasions. The most unforgettable one was the researching for specific statistics or data that our team required. I was glad we still managed to gather the information after putting in more effort as a team.

It was an honour to have the opportunity to watch the other course-mates pitch their ideas during the presentation showcase. Frankly speaking, every team did not fail to amaze me with their well-prepared idea which came along with their persuasiveness as they pitched. This shows how much effort and consideration they have put into this project. However, if I were to select the best team of the showcase, it would have to be the Energy Savers. Having seen them presenting for the third time, their presentation in the showcase has showed nothing but tremendous improvement. It is heart-warming to be in this journey with them as I witnessed them grow and develop better presentation skills.


Commented on Wei Wen's, Lu Sheng's and Baizurah's blog on 13/04/19

9 comments:

  1. Thank you Jordan, posting your reflection.

    I am glad that your writing has improved and you took up reading.

    It was a pleasure working with you for the proposal report and also for being a valuable team member.

    I too agree with your choice in the selection of Energy Savers in the showcase.

    Good luck for your exams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jordon,

    I am happy to hear that you have improved your writing skills and have even took up reading. Perhaps I too should pick up reading as a means to improve my written skills. Thank you for inspiring me to pick up this habit.

    Regards,
    Alfian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for uploading a decent and engaging post. I do agree with you that this module has made an impact on me to improve on my commands in English.

    Well done and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jordon,

    I too feel that it has been a fruitful journey and I'm glad that we have achieved our goals. Also, thank you for supporting Team Energy Savers!

    Regards,
    Nurul

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jordon,

    I am glad that you managed to achieve your goal at the end of this module. I would say that it is a great experience having you as my team member to work on the technical report as a team. I also agree with you that Energy Team Savers was the best among all.

    Cheers,
    Syahiran

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jordon,

    Good that you have developed a interest in reading. Continue to improve yourself and your efforts will payoff. Wish you success in your future endeavors.

    Regards,
    Javier

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jordon,

    I am happy for your learning in effective communication. It was my pleasure reading your blog posts for the past 13 weeks. Keep up the good work!

    I am glad to know that you enjoyed my team's presentation.

    Cheers,
    Lu Sheng

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Jordon,

    Thank you for this detailed reflection and for your great effort throughout the term. I appreciate how much you have done for your project team and for contributing to discussions in class. It was a pleasure working with you.

    All the best as you continue your learning journey at SIT.

    Brad

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here is a great herbal doctor who cured me of Hepatitis B. his name is Dr. Imoloa. I suffered Hepatitis B for 11 years, I was very weak with pains all over my body my stomach was swollen and I could hardly eat. And one day my brother came with a herbal medicine from doctor Imoloa and asked me to drink and I drank hence there was no hope, and behold after 2 week of taking the medicine, I started feeling relief, my swollen stomach started shrinking down and the pains was gone. I became normal after the completion of the medication, I went to the hospital and I was tested negative which means I’m cured. He can also cure the following diseases with his herbal medicine...lupus, hay fever, measles, dry cough, diabetics hepatitis A.B.C, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, bile salt disease, fol ate deficinecy, diarrhoea, liver/kidney inflammatory, eye cancer, skin cancer disease, malaria, chronic kidney disease, high blood pressure, food poisoning, parkinson disease, bowel cancer, bone cancer, brain tumours, asthma, arthritis, epilepsy, cystic fibrosis, lyme disease, muscle aches, cholera, fatigue, muscle aches, shortness of breath, alzhemer's disease, acute myeloid leukaemia, acute pancreatitis, chronic inflammatory joint disease, inflammatory bowel disease, Addison's disease back acne, breast cancer, allergic bronchitis, Celia disease, bulimia, congenital heart disease, cirrhosis, fetal alcohol spectrum, constipation, fungal nail infection, fabromyalgia, (love spell) and many more. he is a great herbalist man. Contact him on email; drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. You can also reach him on whatssap- +2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete